Monday, April 21, 2014

Argo

Although I didn't get to watch the entire movie in class, I saw Argo in the movie theater when it first came out.  I thought this was an excellent movie.  The topic is one that probably not too many people are entirely familiar with.  A lot of people have probably heard about the hostages, but not about the way that they were saved.  The movie kept me on the edge of my seat, even the second time watching it.  I think Ben Affleck did a fantastic job.  The movie was very real which I really liked because that added to the intensity and I felt like I was actually there watching all of this.  Everything about it was amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I really enjoy watching this movie, it really does make you feel like you're experiencing the same events as the hostages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you also, even though it may not have been that accurate it was a very exciting movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that watching this movie a second time was just as good as the first time and I felt like I wanted to learn more about this subject as well.

    ReplyDelete